Dentist Funding and Finance for Dentists
Sourcing a wide range of innovative and competitive finance and loan packages above £100,000 tailored to the needs of dentists and dental practices
Sterling Capital Reserve recognise that the healthcare sectors are different and have tailored solutions.
Our healthcare division is run by an ex specialist healthcare banker with over 20 years experience working for one of the major specialist healthcare lenders looking after dentists and other healthcare professionals just like you.
We can help if you are:-
- A dentist wishing to purchase your own dental practice?
- Established dentists looking to build a group of dental practices by acquisition.
- An already-established dentist wishing to finance an expansion or purchase additional practices?
- A dentist looking to buy out a partner?
- A new or established dental practice requiring finance for new equipment?
- A dental practice looking for practice funding?
- A dental practice disillusioned with your current financial lender?
- A dentist buying into an expense sharing partnership?
We have many contacts within the major banks, together with specialist niche healthcare lenders and we know the types of deals that are synonymous with this sector.
For dentists, 100% funding was until recently almost a given, as was the availability of significant amounts of unsecured lending. Whilst this is still available "to the right individuals and for the right deal", it is no longer a formality. The ability to convince a lender that you are that person and this is the right deal is where Sterling Capital Reserve can help.
Possible dentist funding needs include:
- Property Acquisition
- Practice/Property Refinance
- Setting up dental squats
- Practice purchase including surgery premises, goodwill and equipment
- Business Expansions
- Dental Partner buyouts/buy ins
- Fixtures and Fittings / Refurbishment
- Practice Loans
- Multiple practice purchases
You can be confident that we will source an appropriate funding structure for you.
We have had some notable successes obtaining funding and finance for dentists, a few examples of which are described below. To see more examples, as well as our successes in other areas of the healthcare industry, take a look at our healthcare funding case studies.
Dentist Finance Case Studies
- Partially secured loan £520,000 100% funding to purchase predominantly NHS practice partly secured against surgery freehold premises C&I loan over 20 years
- Loan £525,000 80% funding two dentists – one an established dentist with a number of practices – to purchase leasehold dental practice with significant NHS contract - no freehold deed security – C&I loan over 10 yrs
- Loan £218,000 -100% unsecured funding repayable over 10 years for private practice to established dentist.
- 100% unsecured £188,000 loan for experienced orthodontist to purchase second practice. Significant NHS contract loan C&I over 10 yrs
- Unsecured £863,000 80% LTV to single dentist to add to his portfolio of dental practices – loan arrange through bankers other than own – unsecured – 10 yr C&I repayment
- Partially secured £720,000 80% LTV to single dentist to add to his portfolio of dental practices – refinance combined gave strong mixture of NHS and private. Loan repayable over 10 yrs C&I partially secured by charge over freehold surgery premises
- Unsecured loan £325,000 90% LTV funding for predominantly NHS practice – single dentists leasehold practice C&I repayment over 15 yrs
- Unsecured loan £335k 90% LTV for orthodontist to purchase leasehold mixed NHS / Private practice. C&I over 10 yrs.
- Unsecured 100% LTV loan £200k to enable dentist to purchase fully NHS leasehold practice. C&I repayment over 10 yrs.
- Unsecured 80% LTV £390,000 loan to enable dentist to purchase first practice. Significant NHS contract. C&I over 10 yrs.
- Unsecured 90% LTV £250,000 loan to enable orthodontist to purchase leasehold practice. Predom NHS – C&I over 10 yrs
- Unsecured 90% LTV £240,000 loan to enable experienced dentist to purchase first practice – C&I over 10 yrs – Fully private practice
- Unsecured 90% LTV £500,000 loan to two relatively young dentists purchasing their first practice that they had both worked in for a time as associates. Significant NHS contract. C&I repayment over 10 yrs.
- Unsecured 95% LTV £180,000 loan to enable established dentist with one practice purchase a second practice. NHS contract- C&I repayment over 10 yrs