Funding and Finance for Opticians
Sourcing a wide range of innovative and competitive finance and loan packages for requirements above £100,000 tailored to the needs of opticians
At Sterling Capital Reserve we recognise that the healthcare sector is different.
Our healthcare division is run by an ex specialist healthcare banker with over 20 years experience working for one of the major specialist healthcare lenders looking after opticians and other healthcare professionals just like you.
We can help if you are:-
- An optician wishing to purchase your own practice?
- An established opticians practice wishing to finance an expansion or buy into a franchise?
- An optician looking to buy out a partner?
- A new or established opticians practice requiring finance for new equipment?
- An opticians practice looking for practice funding or a partnership buy in?
- An opticians practice disillusioned with your current financial lender?
We have many contacts with the major banks together with specialist niche healthcare lenders, and we know the types of deals that are synonymous with this sector.
For opticians, we are able to arrange up to 100% funding (often this can include legal fees and internet roll up facility) for:
- Property Acquisition
- Property Refinance
- Purchase of franchise businesses
e.g Specsaver, Vision Express, Boots etc
- Business/ Goodwill Acquisitions
- Business Expansions
- Partner Buyouts / Buy ins
- Fixtures and Fittings
- Practice Loans
You can be confident that we will source an appropriate funding structure for you.
We have had some notable successes, both for opticians and other healthcare professionals, a few of which can be read about in our healthcare funding case studies.
Opticians Funding Case Studies
- Loan £50,000 unsecured 100% of purchase price approved for optician to purchase 50% of independent leasehold opticians business. Repayment over 10 yrs on a C&I basis.
- Funding was arranged for an experienced optometrist to purchase an ongoing opticians practice for £308k plus freehold opticians practice premises of £150k.
We arranged a total 100% lend of £458k repayable over 25 years. The security was a charge over the target freehold business premises and life cover.
- We were approached by an experienced optometrist who had formerly owned an opticians business prior to sale and early retirement.
He requested healthcare funding to enable him to purchase an ongoing opticians practice. The total funding amount required was £770k for premises, goodwill, F&F and equipment.
We arranged a significant unsecured element, and facilities were approved over a 20 year term with security of a first charge over the target freehold premises, together with a limited second charge over his family home. The overall unsecured element remained large.